Yale Appliance has the teams and support under one roof to make sure every install is done right, the first time.
Looking to track your installation team?
Track within a 30-minute window on the day of your install.
- Easy scheduling of installation and delivery done right in your home by trip estimators.
- Some brands offer an extra year warranty when installed by Yale factory-certified install team.
- Experienced staff of factory‑certified installers.
- Whether it's a dishwasher replacement or modifying cabinetry for a new wall oven, we can help.
- Backed by in-house support from a knowledgeable customer service group, professional sales staff, and the largest independent service department in New England.
- In-house plumbers for easy scheduling.
Yale Appliance takes pride in making sure the installation process is smooth and done right the first time.
Yale offers a virtual pre-sale trip estimate with a trained installer to make sure that not only the installation is done correctly, but that the compatible products are selected to fit your home and appliance needs.
The day of the trip estimate, our team will quote and schedule the installation and delivery of your new products for a smooth transition to final installation (if final product selections have been made and are available).
On the day of installation, the team arrives with the products within a 2-hour time window, completes the installation, removes all product packaging, and cleans up the installation area like they were never there.
Yale Appliance will make sure your appliances are professionally installed so you can have a worry‑free experience.
Free Appliance Delivery Checklist
Consult our Delivery Checklist to understand all the possible pitfalls of home appliance delivery, before you buy from us or anyone else.
Common Installation Examples
- Microwaves: built-in, over-the-range, and microwave drawer
- Ventilation systems — downdraft and hoods
- Undercounter refrigeration
- Ovens — speed, steam and convection
- Basic cabinet modifications
- Countertop modifications including stone and granite
- Built-in refrigeration: custom panels and installing to cabinetry
Thank you for your quick, excellent sale, delivery and installation of my new Bosch dishwasher! I was delighted to learn that you carry a private label version of the Bosch appliances, with higher quality materials than the versions the big-box retailers sell. The installer techs were professional, courteous and early! (And you saved me from Best Buy, whom I'd initially tried to buy from but who mis-scheduled and rescheduled my delivery multiple times, with disappointingly poor communication.)
— Melony S.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our goal is a perfect installation experience every time.
What brands does Yale Appliance install?
Yale installers are factory-certified with all major brands including: Wolf, Sub-Zero, Miele, Thermador, Bosch, all Whirlpool brands and more.
What does Yale not install?
We will only install product purchased with us. Also, we will not install any products that have been previously installed or partially installed.
What are advantages of using Yale’s installation team?
- Yale stands by every product installation we complete for the life of the product.
- Some manufacturers offer an extra year warranty just from having a Yale factory-certified team install their products.
- Delivery and installation scheduling are done in-home with a trip estimator for a stress-free experience.
- In-house support from a knowledgeable customer service group, professional sales staff, and the largest independent service department in New England if for any reason your appliance ever needs a repair.
- In-house licensed plumbers and electricians for added scheduling convenience.
What is the turnaround time from sale to installation?
The average time from sale, to trip estimate, to installation/delivery is around 5-10 business days, depending on the size of the job and product availability.
How much does installation cost?
We set pricing on a per-job basis. Trip estimators determine the price per job during the in-home trip estimate. Pricing is consistent across the board for every job we quote.
Do you charge for the pre-sale trip estimate?
The pre-sale trip estimate is $149.99 and includes an experienced installation technician surveying the project area, completing a quote, and scheduling your installation date. If you decide to purchase our installation services at the quoted price, the $149.99 is credited toward the cost of your actual installation fee.
Jeremy Oliveira Installation Manager
Questions? Our goal is a perfect installation experience every time.
If you have any questions about your installation, call or email our team.