Yale Appliance is Open for Business
Our teams are working hard every day to help you and our community navigate these challenging times.
During this trying time we’re here for you
0% FINANCING AVAILABLEClick here to learn which measures Yale is taking to deal with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Custom 15" Induction Cooktop
This induction cooktop offers the cooking power of gas and the cleanability of electric with flexible elements that allow versatility in cookware placement. The 15-inch module also features glass-touch electronic controls to complement a low-profile design that provides a minimal...
Professional Delivery: Includes professional in your home delivery, removal of the existing unit and all packaging! In-stock appliances are delivered within 1-4 days. We deliver inside your home, remove old appliances, and all packaging. You will receive a 2-hour delivery window and you can track the truck on your phone. $99.99
Pickup: Order online and pick up at our Stoughton distribution center. Available for pickup at our Stoughton distribution center. Will confirm pickup availability when confirming the order. FREE
1 Year Warranty: You are covered 1 year parts and labor by our staff. No 1-800 numbers to call ever. FREE
5 Year Extended Warranty: Get 5 years of coverage plus a 50% store credit if unused. 5-year warranty from date of delivery includes all parts and service. Service is performed by our own factory-trained technicians. We do not outsource services or parts. +$299.99
Custom 15" Induction Cooktop
This induction cooktop offers the cooking power of gas and the cleanability of electric with flexible elements that allow versatility in cookware placement. The 15-inch module also features glass-touch electronic controls to complement a low-profile design that provides a minimal look or near-flush installation with your countertop.
- Induction Technology
- Cooks like gas, looks like electric, outperforms both. By converting cookware into the heat source, induction technology gives you fast, efficient and outstanding cooking power.
- Induction Bridge Element
- Expands the cooking surface by combining two induction elements into one larger, oval-shaped element for use with longer cookware such as griddles or Dutch ovens.
- Flexible Induction Elements
- These elements offer the flexibility to cook using different sizes of cookware on the same element.
- Glass-Touch Electronic Controls
- Intuitive controls are highly responsive to a light touch, increasing usability while making it easy to clean the cooking surface.
- Pan Detection
- A sensor detects your cookware before enabling an element. When it is removed, the element automatically switches off after 30 seconds.
|Infinite Heat Controls||No|
|Location of Controls||Front|
|Automatic Pan Detection||Yes|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Cooktop Element Style||Induction|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||1|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Fuel Type||Electric Induction|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Design Expression||Custom Cooktop|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
Standard and extended warranty details are available at checkout or call us at 617-825-9253 for warranty information for a specific appliance.
With a Yale extended warranty, you get one of the best service teams in New England and benefits including:
- 5 years of coverage from date of delivery (available at additional cost)
- The largest service department in New England
- A massive inventory of in-stock parts
- Factory-trained, CORI-certified repair staff
- Awarded Most Professional Service Company by United Servicers Association
- Yale is proud to provide top quality service for all our customers
Installation services available at additional cost. Our installation services include the following:
- Delivery into your home
- Removal of old appliances
- Complete installation and connection of new appliances
- Removal of all packaging
Installation services not available on all products, please call store for details.
Not just dropped on the curb. We bring the product into your home, remove the old unit and all the packaging, and more.
Need it installed? Whether it's a dishwasher or customizing cabinetry for a new wall oven, we can help.