7.4 cu. ft. Front Load Electric Dryer with Steam Cycles
Help prevent overdrying with a front load electric dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing, which uses three moisture sensors to end the cycle at just the right time. A stainless steel dryer drum gently cradles clothes as they tumble. When drying ends, the ENERGY STAR™ certified electric...
Professional Delivery: Includes professional in your home delivery, removal of the existing unit and all packaging! In-stock appliances are typically delivered within 1-3 days. We deliver inside your home, remove old appliances, and all packaging. You will receive a 2-hour delivery window and you can track the truck on your phone. $99.99
Pickup: Order online and pick up at our Stoughton distribution center. Available for pickup at our Stoughton distribution center. Will confirm pickup availability when confirming the order. FREE
1 Year Warranty: You are covered 1 year parts and labor by our staff. No 1-800 numbers to call ever. FREE
5 Year Extended Warranty: Get 5 years of coverage plus a 50% store credit if unused. 5-year warranty from date of delivery includes all parts and service. Service is performed by our own factory-trained technicians. We do not outsource services or parts. +$159.99
is not available online
The manufacturer requires this product to be sold in-store only.
Please call us at 617-825-9253 to chat with a sales associate.
In Stock - we typically deliver in-stock products between one to three days
7.4 cu. ft. Front Load Electric Dryer with Steam Cycles
Help prevent overdrying with a front load electric dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing, which uses three moisture sensors to end the cycle at just the right time. A stainless steel dryer drum gently cradles clothes as they tumble. When drying ends, the ENERGY STAR™ certified electric dryer's steam cycles help release and prevent wrinkles.
- Intuitive Controls
- Let the dryer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 36 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you're drying.
- Wrinkle Shield™ Plus Option with Steam
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics. The Wrinkle Shield™ Plus option with Steam uses tumbling and steam for up to 150 minutes after the cycle ends or until you open the dryer door for improved wrinkle-fighting performance.
- Steam Refresh Cycle
- Release wrinkles and reduce odors with the Steam Refresh cycle. It uses water and heat to get clothes ready to wear without rewashing.
- Sanitize Cycle
- The Sanitize cycle provides care for your clothes in the dryer while eliminating 99.9% of common household bacteria 1 .
- Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Dryer Rack
- Place unique or delicate items like sweaters, pillows, hats and tennis shoes on the Dryer Rack for tumble-free drying. This rack attaches inside the drum and stays in one place throughout the cycle. Rack ships separately after online product registration. 5
- Laundry Pedestals 4
- Raise your dryer for easier loading and unloading. Optional laundry pedestals 4 also provide space-saving storage for detergent, dryer sheets and other supplies.
- 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- Get plenty of room to dry the large loads you washed in the matching front load washer. This 7.4 cu. ft. dryer easily handles bulky items like comforters and sleeping bags.
- ENERGY STAR™ Certified
- ENERGY STAR™ certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Static Reduce Option
- Help decrease static with the Static Reduce Option, which combines a mist of water with tumbling after the load is dry.
- EcoBoost™ Option
- Use less energy 2 while getting great drying performance with the EcoBoost™ option. This option saves energy by using less heat and an extended cycle time.
- Quad Baffles
- Four baffles tumble clothes in a randomized pattern, allowing items to open up freely. This helps increase the effectiveness of the dryer for small loads.
- Stainless Steel Dryer Drum
- Clothes are gently cradled as they tumble around the smooth surface of this drum's stainless steel construction.
- Closet-Depth Fit 3
- Get a space-saving design with closet-depth fit 3 that allows for more flexible installation in your laundry space.
- An American Company for Over 100 Years
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||54-1/2 in|
|Net Weight||158 lbs|
|Configuration and Overview|
|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Automatic Dry Control||Yes|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Lint Screen Location||Front|
|Secondary Lint Filter||No|
|Cycles and Options|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Lint Filter Indicator||No|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Maximum Vent Length||64|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Certified|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Location of Controls||Front|
|Pedestal Options||Yes, WFP2715HC|
|Features||ADA Compliant, Sanitize Cycle|
Standard and extended warranty details are available at checkout or call us at 617-825-9253 for warranty information for a specific appliance.
With a Yale extended warranty, you get one of the best service teams in New England and benefits including:
- 5 years of coverage from date of delivery (available at additional cost)
- The largest service department in New England
- A massive inventory of in-stock parts
- Factory-trained, CORI-certified repair staff
- Awarded Most Professional Service Company by United Servicers Association
- Yale is proud to provide top quality service for all our customers
Installation services available at additional cost. Our installation services include the following:
- Delivery into your home
- Removal of old appliances
- Complete installation and connection of new appliances
- Removal of all packaging
Installation services not available on all products, please call store for details.
Not just dropped on the curb. We bring the product into your home, remove the old unit and all the packaging, and more.
Need it installed? Whether it's a dishwasher or customizing cabinetry for a new wall oven, we can help.