Yale Appliance Designated an Essential Business
Our teams are working hard every day to help you and our community navigate these challenging times.
During this trying time we’re here for you
0% FINANCING AVAILABLEClick here to learn which measures Yale is taking to deal with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Mountain Plumbing Products MT6K-HF/RFC
Water Filter Systems
Mountain Plumbing Products MT6K-HF/RFC
MT6K-HF/RFC Carbon replacement cartridge for MT6K-HF water filtration system Filter Capacity = 6000 gallons Cartridges should be replaced once a year The pinnacle of convenience and satisfaction, Mountain Pure™ brings fresh, pristine water to you directly through your own faucets....
List Price: $129.99
Professional Delivery: Includes professional in-home delivery, removal, and more! We typically deliver in-stock products within 1-3 days. We deliver inside your home, remove old appliances, and all packaging. You will receive a 2-hour delivery window and you can track the truck on your phone. $79.99
Pickup: Order online and pick up at two convenient locations. Available for pickup at our Stoughton distribution center. Will confirm pickup availability when confirming the order. FREE
1 Year Warranty: We provide 1 year on-site service by our staff for free! FREE
- Carbon replacement cartridge for MT6K-HF water filtration system
- Filter Capacity = 6000 gallons
- Cartridges should be replaced once a year
The pinnacle of convenience and satisfaction, Mountain Pure™ brings fresh, pristine water to you directly through your own faucets. Access to clean water is of the utmost importance in everyday life, and having the freshest, best tasting water available anytime can save you both time and money. Just think how much you spend on bottled water from week to week - savings and ease can be found when you have your own filtration system. Mountain Pure™ allows you to enjoy clean, safe water for drinking, cooking and even face washing when you install in your bathroom.
Mountain Pure™ Carbon Filtration Systems comes with a carbon filter cartridge that incorporates powder activated carbon and a bacteriostatic agent that protects it from bacteria growth. 1/4 Turn automatic shut-off valve allows for easy replacement and eliminates the usual mess of replacing filters. Includes MT6K-HF/RFC Filter.
Mountain Pure™ Filter Features:
- 6,000 Gallon Capacity
- No additional faucet required
- Built-in water shut-off valve allows for easier cartridge changes
- Commercial grade plastic canister protects the filter system from splitting or bursting
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious taste of your water
Mountain Plumbing's MT3K-HF/RFC and MT6K-HF/RFC Full Flow Filters are compatible with Everpure™ single heads with a collar only. The list below displays which Everpure Heads are compatible with Mountain Plumbing's Full Flow Series filters.
- Compatible Filter Heads - QL2 / QL3 / QL7I: Single Head
- Non-Compatible Filter Heads - QL1 / QL3B / QC7I: Multi-Cartridge Head Manifold
*Everpure is the registered trademark of Everpure, Inc. of Northbrook, Illinois 60062 the manufacturer of Everpure brand water treatment equipment. The replacement water filter listed above is not manufactured or endorsed by Everpure. Rather, this filter is manufactured by Mountain Plumbing Products. While this filter is compatible for use in Everpure brand water treatment equipment, we make no representation as to whether using this filter is consistent with the warranty applicable to Everpure equipment.
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Aluminum Chlorine
- Pathogenic Cysts
- Foul Odors & Tastes
- Pathogenic Bacteria
- Asbestos Fibers
- Suspended Solids
- Sub-micron Asbestos
Standard and extended warranty details are available at checkout or call us at +16178259253 for warranty information for a specific appliance. With a Yale warranty, you get one of the best service teams in New England and benefits including:
- 5 years of coverage from date of delivery (available at additional cost)
- Largest service department in New England
- A massive inventory of in-stock parts
- Factory-trained, CORI-certified repair staff
- Awarded most professional service company by united servicers association
- Yale is proud to provide top quality service for all our customers.
Installation services available at additional cost. Our installation services include the following:
- Delivery into your home
- Removal of old appliances
- Complete installation and connection of new appliances
- Removal of all packaging
Installation services not available on all products, please call store for details.
Not just dropped on the curb. We bring the product into your home, remove the old unit and all the packaging, and more.
Need it installed? Whether it's a dishwasher or customizing cabinetry for a new wall oven, we can help.